Tuesday 16 June 2009

Websites and information that have 'metaphorically' gone 'live'.

Hello,

So, yeah. The 24:7 Theatre Festival website is now all new and that. Only, it's not to be found by typing in www.247theatrefestival.co.uk. Oh no, that would be beyond far too easy.

From the 24:7 site you can buy tickets from Quay Tickets and look at when you want to go and all the other plays and that. Also, there is a map of how to get to the venue, as you'd only know if you once worked for the Co-operative bank and have since retired. If you have, why not pop back to the old place and look-see what we've done to it.

In other news, today was our first read through with all the actors and me doing stage directions but forgetting to read them out because I was too busy enjoying myself. It's weird, I've only experienced one read through before and it was one of the most sickeningly embarrassing moments of my life... I actually apologised to at least one of the actors for wasting their time. But this was lovely. Maybe it's because the pressure's off as the play is already being put on... and, oooohh, it's going to be on in London in September too too (at the Hampstead Theatre). Or, maybe it's because I think this thing that I've written is worth being read out by other people... actors they're called. More specifically again, they're called Szilvi Naray-Davey, Lloyd Peters, and James French (who has no link because we got there first, so hands off, yeah).

Tomorrow is the first rehearsal thing. It's when we get the play 'on its feet'. 'ON ITS FEET'. No matter how many times I say it, I bloody love that phrase (makes you sound like a knob, though).

I shall let you know about how that goes tomorrow... or the next day after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment