Thursday 25 June 2009

Page 27...

Say it quietly, we did three new pages without the director...

Yes, we naughty boys and a girl have been rehearsing today sans director. I pretended to know what I was talking about, but everyone saw through my intelligence rouse.

What have a learnt today? Eh... that one page of script is NOT one minute... it's about two.

Tonight, I have two plays on here. The Hotbed Festival looks lovely, I'm sure you agree. My debut and my second debut (perhaps my penultimate play?) will be performed without me in attendance. I'm a bit upset really, but hardly precious... I only wrote them on Tuesday. So I hope Cambridge enjoys two pages of me and the audience vote one of mine into the grand finale, thus giving me an excuse to go down on Saturday.

If you're going to be there or have been, let me know what it was like... and why you didn't vote for me.

Monday is when we get proper serious and that. We have a potential stage manager coming down and we will get to the end... he says.

Tuesday is when Anton (music, beard, heart-breaker) and Joel (techy, sound and lighting, father of one Louis Fernando Clements) come down and we start talking about the soundtrack that Anton has so kindly not quite written for us yet.

Right, that'll do.

Good luck everyone, see you Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment